How is your relationship?
- Do you really feel understood and feel that you matter to your partner?
- Are you constantly arguing together in a critical/defensive way?
- Does your relationship feel like a safe haven where you can be your authentic self?
- Do you feel caught in a dance of negative interactions?
- Are you in a place where you cannot find a way through to get the loving relationship back?
- Do you withdraw, feeling undervalued, and not talk to each other for days?
- Do you feel your partner will be there for you when you need them most?
EFT can help.
EFT gives you simple practical steps to:
- Learn to notice when you begin to disconnect and know how to reconnect again.
- Work with each other to connect and deepen your relationship.
- Come together and focus on the negative cycle of conflict as the enemy.
- EFT offers you a positive future of how you are going to be together.
- To be able to find your own voice and tell your partner how you are doing in the relationship.
EFT Strengths and Goals
- Over 20 years of research covering a wide variety of relationships and issues; such as depression, post-traumatic stress and chronic illness, shows that EFT works and that the results last.
- EFT understands safety and trust are issues within a distressed relationship and helps couples navigate this emotional landscape in a safe, supportive environment.
- Negative relationship patterns are healed; creating a positive healthy relationship of connection, resilience and a deepening loving bond.
- EFT gets to the core of our relationship distress by accessing the underlying relationship issues, providing accessibility, responsiveness and engagement for each partner.